I had a very nice date yesterday.
Nothing too long, nothing too short. But it was one of the few times that I really feel like I am paktor-ing, if u get what i mean. It was a very typical dinner, movie den go home date. But, to us, even an opportunity like that is a luxury.
Anyway, something really stupid happened. Come to think of it, it was pretty hilarious. For the first time in my life, I went into the wrong movie theatre. I mean, I am usually too intelligent for that you know. But narcissism aside, i honestly think the movie theatre design sucks. Imagine this. A straight aisle, not very long. A door on each side, a neon sign on each side as well. So seeing the number 4 in neon wordings, it is only natural to walk into the door on the left. But heck, who the hell puts the signage on the opposite side of the corridor! dumbest design ever! And we were still thinking why the movie did not start on time. And that it did not resemble anything like a retro musical.
I think i sound super grouchy. I am probably not in the right mood to blog. For no apparent reason. The words just aint flowing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home